Friday, August 05, 2011

The Crash.

So, things are at least fairly consistently going now, I'm not going to say very well, but I can't say that things are horrible... so we'll say mediocre, I like that word anyways... its always brought up such interesting imagery.

So I have had an interesting last few days, and they have posed a lot of questions. So I'll pose some questions at my probably single reader... (there may be as many as 3.... which is fine!).

My question to all:

If in theory, a car was going to crash, this point you could not stop, and lets say no matter what, you are still going to get injured (we won't say dead, that's a little too morbid).

If you were standing on the side lines, and had 2 choices (and only 2), would you choose to either:

A) Stand on the sidelines watching
OR
B) Get into the car to try to steer it as best you could... remember the above

This is my question. I am currently sitting at a point, with good arguments for either side (if this person was me). The crappy part is that basically nothing you do, necessarily changes the outcome of how bad the injuries are, you are still going to get hurt, but would you rather basically feel like you are in control, or stand aside and let things happen... but the fact that you are making a decision on the previous states that in some way, you are still in control.....


And no matter what, you're still going to get hurt.

This question I thought up could be a metaphor for a lot of things, infact, the more I think about it, the more applicable it becomes. So, in my particular situation, its about money... nothing else, at least at this point.

It just makes me wonder, I honestly just made this question up while I was riding home, how many people have thought of things just like this?

Anyway, feel free to comment... I'll try to check back soon.

Random thought: This post should mess with the google adwords a bit!

No comments: